Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Std (German Made) with Bartolini Pickup + Artec 2-band EQ/Coil Switch
£300

lancep

Warwick Streamer Standard with Carolena Wood body and a proper Warwick Ovangol/Wenge neck and fretboard.

This bass features two upgrades:

- Bartolini pickup
- Artec 2-band EQ with coil switch (as is found on the Warwick $$)

Important to note that you can feel very faint ripple on the back of the neck, where the pieces of wood are joined and perhaps shrunk. This in no way affects the playability of the bass and I had forgotten it even existed for the many years I’ve owned this bass.

Cosmetically there are a lot of dings here and there, but I would be willing to bet you won't notice once you hear how good it sounds.

You’re welcome to come and test the bass out if you’re interested. Collection only from Blackburn, Lancashire.

[s]£300[/s]

PRICE DROP to £250!

Edited by lancep

[quote name='ahpook' timestamp='1448986150' post='2919826']
This used to be mine !
[/quote]

Yes it did. I went digging for your old thread to get more information on it. Couldn't for the life of me remember all the details. :)

It's a great bass - I did the mods (new pickup, EQ and coil tap) and they added so much to an already very playable instrument...lovely neck.

If I'd not forbidden myself from buying any more basses I'd be nabbing this back as I do miss it

GLWTS