Why become a member? ×

Gibson USA Les Paul 5 String Now SOLD thanks
£435

ash

A recent purchase but I don't play five strings much these days and although the bass plays and sounds great it's not going to get much use from me.
Bass is in dark cherry of mahogany slab body, set neck construction and fingerboard is ebony. It weighs around 9.6lbs and is comfy to play for long sessions. Hardware is Schaller and pickups are active Bartolinis. The sound is massive! The bass has one or two dings and an area under the D & G tuners where the paint on the fascia has been touched up. There are some tiny surface blemishes to the finish but nothing awful or structural. When I bought it it hadn't been played for some time - the Duracell battery was dead and dated 1998! So it needed a bit of a set up. Truss rod turns and adjusts as it ought to frets are excellent. New battery and a gig bag. I will include postage within the UK in the price. This is what the bass cost me I'm not looking for trades or offers and I'd prefer pickup if possible. A US Gibson for the price of a cheap Epiphone!

Edited by ash