Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£450

Matte_black

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1447447256' post='2907796']
Where are you? If it's never been plugged in how do you know if it works?
[/quote]

It's a NEW amp. If it doesn't work I'll send money back to have it replaced by the factory.
As I said, I'm willing to open, take pictures and test it IF there's some SERIOUSLY interested member. But wouldn't be nice to open the factory seal for a time waster, I'm sure you guys understand this.
Markbass takes care of testing on every unit, though. And there's warranty card into the package... what are we talking about? :lol:

I didn't think Markbass had made this amp for several years, do you know which year it was made please as this could affect the warranty. Are you willing to let us know where you and the amp are situated? The country will suffice, thanks.

Edited by Sparky Mark

Sparky Mark: sorry for the delay... I'm in Italy, the amps have full warranty as it doesn't start from the production date but from the SALE date. So full warranty.
I have no problem opening the package... check the picture in the original post.

Edited by Matte_black

Thanks Armando. I am a big fan of Markbass heads from this era and own several including two SA450, a TA503 as well as a LM3 and many markbass cabs and combos so you can be assured I am not a time waster. I guess I just don't understand how you can describe an amplifier that is several years old as new ( the condition can be described 'as new') and offer a warranty unless you are an authorised Markbass dealer? All the same, I wish you good luck with your sale.

Well, I guess it's technically [u]"new old stock"? Anyway the warranty is still blank and can be filled by the owner for the full 2 (or 3?) years of coverage. [/u]
As I said, it's never been plugged in and was sealed until I opened the box to take the picture. I have a store-manager friend who offered me a discount on a lot of Markbass items and bought them for myself and for friends.
But I definitely got too much stuff LOL and still trying to make up my mind about what I should keep and what I should sell. :lol: