Why become a member? ×

T-Racks TFX-256 Pro multi-fx, Behringer Ultrapatch Pro PX2000, SoundLAb wedge monitor OFFERS

Have the following up for grabs. PayPal OK.

[b]Behringer Ultrapatch Pro PX2000. [/b]4 mode, multi-functional, 48 point patchbay. Pretty much unused by me or the prior owner. Would like to get the £25 I paid for it back so [b]£25 posted[/b].

[attachment=13134:07.jpg]

[b]T-Racks TFX 256 Pro Multi-FX Unit.[/b] Bought a pair of these to add some colour ton monitor mixes. Used one but never the other so this is brand new and in the box, completely unpacked. Thomann description says...

[i]the t.racks TFX-256 Pro is a studio quality and easy-to-use digital multi-effects device. Housed in a 1U chassis, the TFX-256 Pro offers 16 digital effects, which are most commonly used by audio professionals such as reverb, delay, flanging, and chorusing effects. True 20-bit A/D and D/A converter and 24-bit digital processing delivers clean, wide frequency audio reproduction. For easy operation, individual effects selection is accomplished with a digital display and two scroll buttons. Each effect further provides 16 variations (a total of 255 effects due to one being blank) to fit various applications and individual needs. A footswitch jack provides hands-free triggering for recording and live event use. [/i]

[attachment=13135:08.jpg]

Note that you'll need a Euro to UK plug adapter or a 10v DC PSU

Looking for [b]£50 posted[/b]

[b]Soundlab Passive Stage Monitor[/b]. Think it's a 10" job (could be 12") with 200w peak 125w rms. 8 ohm. Compact and relatively lightweight. A bit tatty though works fine. [b]£25[/b] collected from Newport/Chepstow/Cardiff. Can post if required at buyer's expense. Possibly meet somewhere for fuel money.

[b]2 x 1/4" Jack to 2 x RCA audio cable[/b]. Approx 5ft long. I have two leads like this. [b]SOLD[/b]

[attachment=13117:01.jpg]

[b]MIDI to Gameport cable.[/b] Allows you to plug a MIDI device into your computer via a joystick gameport. Approx 1m long. [b]£3.50 posted[/b]

[attachment=13128:05.jpg]

[b]Evolution Audio MK-149 MIDI Controller Keyboard.[/b] Velocity sensitive. Ideal for someone looking for a larger controller keyboard without spending a fortune. [b]£35 posted[/b]

[attachment=13131:06.jpg]

[b]Fender Guitar Stand[/b]. The folding kind that often come with their beginner packs. [b]£5 posted[/b]

Have a few more items to list, including some v. high quality jack to speakon speaker leads (need to check the sizes, think they are 2 x 10m and a 15m), loads of studio/live patch leads. Will add these once I've catalogued them all and know what there is.

I also have a Pentium P4 computer ready to have an OS installed and HD flat screen monitor which I know I'm not really allowed to sell on here, so e-mail me at pete at peteward.co.uk or call 07515 929935 on that one if you're interested.

PM, e-mail or phone for all other items.

Edited by P-T-P

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...