Why become a member? ×

Epiphone 1964 Rivoli Bass & Case ON HOLD
£1250

ash

Epiphone Rivoli bass from the Gibson Kalamazoo factory 1964. This is all original with no structural issues and no repairs. There are cosmetic dings, paint scrapes and touch ups a plenty but overall it looks great. It's set up with Daddario short scale flats with a nice low action. Frets are good, trussrod works and the neck is straight with no repairs. It sounds great pure warmth and when the baritone switch is engaged some very useable midrange tones. This is great for blues and rock and of course 60's pop.
The bass comes with an Epiphone Rivoli reissue case. I withdrew this recently as it sold elsewhere but the buyer failed to contact me or turn up...UK postage at buyers cost.
Great bass to play and very collectable. Cheers

Edited by ash

Thanks Will!
I've been asked about trade options I must stress that I'm only interested in the following - with additional cash if necessary.
Fender Telecaster Bass, Squire JV Basses plus cash my way, Markbass 12" cab or 802 mini combo plus cash my way, anything of the 4000 bass model variety from the unmentionable, Shergold 6 string bass or 8 string bass.
This is a lovely vintage bass there are not that many around from this era in such good condition.

Edited by ash