Why become a member? ×

For sale: RITTER ROYA 5

Oversoul

SOLD.

Macassar Ebony Top and scale! (35")
Ash Body.
3 piece maple neck.

all electronics are Ritter's own design. (18 volt operation, 3 band with sweepable mids) the pickups are switchable from H-buckers to single coil operation. Passive switch.

Amazing clarity, while some call sadowskys "fender on steroids", I'd put this bass as "music man on steroids" :)

but unfortunately, life obliges it to go, so 3600 Euros *shipped* claim this stunning instrument.

I have experience in shipping basses to the UK, and positive sales feedback @ Talkbass.com

cheers!

Edited by Oversoul

Really tough to price Ritters because the final spec makes a huge difference. There's one dealer in the US that i've dealt with in the past and they list from between £2,250 to £4,500!

Might be worth explaining in a bit more detail aubout the higher cost options :)

[quote name='molan' post='279713' date='Sep 8 2008, 02:11 PM']Really tough to price Ritters because the final spec makes a huge difference. There's one dealer in the US that i've dealt with in the past and they list from between £2,250 to £4,500!

Might be worth explaining in a bit more detail aubout the higher cost options :)[/quote]

As it is, this bass had a list price of 4900 Euros + taxes (Portugal 20%).

This a recent model, it was delivered early 2007.

I'm only selling it below 4000 because I need the money to insure a bumpy ride in times to come. (house repairs, job getting crappy)

Edited by Oversoul

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='292018' date='Sep 25 2008, 05:25 PM']glad to see you found a buyer for such a lovely piece of work.

was it a basschatter, or someone else?[/quote]

yup! it's going to a basschat member, Wol aka Brian. i knew I'd most likely sell the bass inside Europe, our american friends are really saving their US cents..

shipping stuff trough airmail is such a hassle, with the money I'm spending, I could buy a cheapo jazz. :)

nice looking shuker btw.

Edited by Oversoul

• 2 weeks later...