Why become a member? ×

ebs and 78 fender jazz set up

ian

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='279466' date='Sep 8 2008, 08:14 AM']a pair of the 1x12's, they farted out at the merest twitch of the bass knob![/quote]

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='279529' date='Sep 8 2008, 10:18 AM']Ah a comprehensive test of the EBS range then.[/quote]
:) :huh: :huh:

Yes the 112's dont take a lot of bass - only to be expected from a cab the size of a shoe box. If you want big bass you need a bigger cab. I never found my 212 lacking.

My 2x10 Proline alone is amazing, everythings there I could want tonally, the bass is very prominent but doesn't dominate the overal sound and it just has such a nice punchy feel to the tone as well. Coupled with my 4x10 it is a lot louder but I still prefer the 2x10 by itself.

[quote name='Josh' post='279688' date='Sep 8 2008, 01:48 PM']My 2x10 Proline alone is amazing, everythings there I could want tonally, the bass is very prominent but doesn't dominate the overal sound and it just has such a nice punchy feel to the tone as well. Coupled with my 4x10 it is a lot louder but I still prefer the 2x10 by itself.[/quote]

2x10s here. The ultimate cab in sound and portability. Just keep adding 2x10 cabs and you can't go wrong.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='279694' date='Sep 8 2008, 01:51 PM']2x10s here. The ultimate cab in sound and portability. Just keep adding 2x10 cabs and you can't go wrong.[/quote]

That's the plan man, 2 2x10's is all I need, although one 2x10 with my TD650 is more than enough for a small to medium size gig.