Sign in to follow this  
madiskubu

Zon Sonus TJ5 - SOLD
£2150

SOLD!

due to having way too many basses I have to sell my beloved Zon. I bought it from basschat more than year ago.

Heres the specs:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zon[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Sonus Todd Johnson Signature[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- 5-string[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- 34" scale[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- 17.5 mm string spacing[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Spalted alder body (absolutely goregous in the flesh: looks like burnished gold)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Figured black redwood burl top with matching h/stock[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Bubinga tone plate[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Bartolini soapbar pups[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zon[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]'s Polyfusion TJ3 band preamp[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Side front facing dots[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Phenowood fingerboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Ramp installed down at the Gallery in London[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zon[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] hardcase [/font][/color]

And link to the previous topic:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/234445-zon-sonus-tj5/page__p__2424943__hl__zon%20tj5__fromsearch__1#entry2424943"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2424943[/url]

I made few photos in the morning as well (cat not included). It's in very good condition and i can add 4 sets of Fodera Nickels (45-130) to to the deal if intrested.

Looking for sale only

I can ship all around the world, yeah!

Edited by madiskubu

Careful with the bumping man - only allowed every 36 hours! ;)

Madiskubu, I think you are just excited but be aware responding to a post within 36 hours is also considered excessive bumping. Please make sure you follow the marketplace guidelines to keep the marketplace the great place it is. Thank you.

I've played this bass a lot when the old owner was a student of mine and it's absolutely superb. One of the most playable basses I've ever played and it sounds awesome too. Good luck with the sale, it's a fantastic instrument.

Hi, I'm not good at neck-profiles, but i really like this one. I have small hands and its hard to find a neck that would not be ibanez or really chunky. This one is right in between and really comfortable. Its approx 4,1kg +/- 100g :D

Awwwww, my God, don't do this to me!! I wanted this bass sssoo bad last time it was up for sale.... And nothing's changed!!