Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Gallien Krueger 4x10 and 1x15
£950

NickH

Gone now via eBay - thanks to everyone who messaged

- [b]RBX410 cab with castors - £150[/b] - this has been my main gigging cab so the carpet is a bit bobbled, plus there's a tear at the back which I've patched with gaffa tape (check the picture). This isn't visible from the front. Cab still sounds amazing, maintains great clarity and punch even when pushed hard

[b]- RBX115 cab with castors - £150 -[/b] this cab has barely been used and is in great condition. Both cabs support GK's bi-amp system where the tweeters are powered by a separate power amp in the head, or they can be run as standard 8ohm cabs with the internal passive crossovers

[b]- Korg DTR2000 rack tuner - £80 - [/b]didn't realise these are discontinued until somebody messaged me about it! Fantastic condition. Dual inputs, strobe mode, all sorts of fancy tricks. Even has a light on the bottom to light up the rest of your rack!

[b]- Samson wireless rack receiver and 'bug' transmitter - £100[/b] (I'll throw in some spare AAA batteries too :) )

[b]- Spider 4U rack case - £20[/b]

Located in Southampton. Due to the size of the cabs, collection would be best for these! I'll meet halfway within a reasonable distance for fuel cost. The other bits I'll happily package and post
Sale only (no trades please)

[attachment=199893:RBX410.jpg]

[attachment=199894:RBX115.jpg]

[attachment=199895:Back of rack.jpg]

[attachment=199896:410 rear damage.jpg]

[attachment=199898:Wireless transmitter.jpg]

Edited by NickH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dunno if this is still on the go, but I just got this same head this year, and it's a totes amazeballs bit of kit!
It's possible, although unnecessary, to be too loud with this amp; at the same time it has excellent definition.. even the singer in the band has noticed!
As mentioned above, the motorised knobs are geekishly attractive.. :rolleyes:
GLWTS, mon brave!

Bump! Sorry folks, the head has now been sold to a member here

Cabs, tuner, wireless, and rack case still available. Prices dropped and now listed individually.
Still no trades please, but if more than one item takes your fancy, message me and we'll talk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...