Why become a member? ×

2012 US Standard Precision *Withdrawn, please close*
£845

FinnDave

It is with a heavy heart that I am putting my 2012 US Standard Precision up for sale. I've had this for nearly 2 years, got from a forum member when only a few weeks old in exchange for a US Standard Jazz.

Vintage white, tort guard, rosewood neck, truly a lovely bass. Comes with the standard Fender hard case. Currently strung and set up for D'Addario XL 160s, 50-105 nickel roundwounds. String though body bridge, lovely feel and tone.

Selling as I really only need two basses and my recent purchase of a CiJ 60s rep Precision just fits my hands and style perfectly.

This bass has seen some 30 or so gigs, and has two marks on it, the there is a small ding on the front of the headstock (pictured) and a small chip out of the paint on the upper horn (also pictured) Neck, back, scratchplate etc are unmarked, always played finger style. Slight wear to frets, as expected on a used bass.

Prefer collection, but can courier at buyer's expense. The bass is available for viewing and trying between Witney and Abingdon in West Oxfordshire.

[attachment=198390:1-DSC_0029.JPG]
[attachment=198391:1-DSC_0032.JPG]
[attachment=198392:1-DSC_0050.JPG]
[attachment=198393:1-DSC_0053.JPG]
[attachment=198395:1-DSC_0038.JPG]
[attachment=198396:1-DSC_0047.JPG]
[attachment=198397:1-DSC_0034.JPG]

Edited by FinnDave

Damn, needed a bass to play at rehearsal this evening and my other precision is half way through a pick up change, so took this one with me. Reminded me how good it is and what a fool I'd be to sell it, so am withdrawing it.