Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB470 - Black Bass Guitar -- £180
£299.99

Vaughandrix

Hi guys,

I'm putting my Ibanez BTB470 up on here for sale. I bought it back in the Christmas/New Year of 2008/09 for £475.00, however I haven't played it since then. I played it on the day and maybe two or three times the following days, but since then it hasn't been touched. I'm a guitarist first and foremost and thought I'd dabble into the bass world, but I ended up reverting back to my guitar. Anyway, I've been away from home for the past three years and this bass has just been sitting in my house. I've just come home, dusted her off and she's quite literally as good as new.

The only issue I have to report is that I removed one of the knobs a while back for another one of my guitars, and so this bass is currently without one knob. However, they are easy to get a hold of so this shouldn't be much of a problem. You can see in more detail in the photos.

Overall, it's in excellent condition (inspection card and sticky protection still attached, see photos), just doesn't ever get played so hit me up if you're interested. I'm located in Norwich and I can be flexible on the price.

[i][b][font=Arial][size=2]The 2008 BTB basses took the traditional BTB formula--massive body and substantial neck-- and moved it forward. The new BTB Prestige, BTB670s and 470s feature neck-thru construction and deeper cutaways, enhancing playability and perfect balance. BTBs continue to have the right mix of select woods and high-tech appointments that provide the huge tones and sustain that BTB players have come to love.[/size][/font][/b][/i]
[i][b][font=Arial][size=2]35" neck scale provides superior articulation. Perfect for low tunings and 5- and 6-string basses.[/size][/font][/b][/i]

[i][b][font=Arial][size=2]New custom Bartolini® MK2 Pickups and EQ, exclusively designed for Ibanez BTB Basses.[/size][/font][/b][/i]
[font=Arial][size=2][b][i]Neck-thru construction and deep cutaways make for effortless upper fret travel and expression.[/i][/b][/size][/font]

Edited by Vaughandrix

Looking to sell soon as I'm leaving the country again shortly, it would be a shame for it to be sitting around some more. The stated price/trade value is the value given at my local guitar store, however I'm willing to sell lower. I can actually give a very large discount and a great bargain price as I would like to find a buyer before I take off again. Thanks!

If you put the revised price in the title or at the top of your first post you're more likely to get takers. Fewer people will scroll down to the end :)

(Edit the first post, then click the Use Full Editor button to get at the title.)

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1439418857' post='2842816']
If you put the revised price in the title or at the top of your first post you're more likely to get takers. Fewer people will scroll down to the end :)

(Edit the first post, then click the Use Full Editor button to get at the title.)
[/quote]

Hey dude, I've edited the revised price in the full editor yet it stays the same, can't seem to change it so had to post further down. Thanks!

Edited by Vaughandrix

[quote name='Vaughandrix' timestamp='1439511740' post='2843547']
Hey dude, I've edited the revised price in the full editor yet it stays the same, can't seem to change it so had to post further down. Thanks!
[/quote]

True, you cannot edit the '[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £299.99' initially entered (this is System design...), but you [i]can [/i]add a new price to the title [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](Edit the first post, then click the Use Full Editor button to get at the title...)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], or add a line or two to the initial post. This may help to get the price change noticed. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just sayin'; good luck with the sale.[/font][/color]

[quote name='jahfish' timestamp='1439528482' post='2843560']
Can you describe the body colour,I can't tell from the pics if it's a solid black,translucent black,or otherwise?ta :)
[/quote]

Hi :) The body colour is a speckled black with a glistening look to it. Hope this helps!

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1439540796' post='2843629']
True, you cannot edit the '[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £299.99' initially entered (this is System design...), but you [i]can [/i]add a new price to the title [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](Edit the first post, then click the Use Full Editor button to get at the title...)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], or add a line or two to the initial post. This may help to get the price change noticed. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just sayin'; good luck with the sale.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Thanks man, changed the title! Appreciate it :)