Why become a member? ×

Now traded thanks .Ebs neo proline cabs
£400

kevvo66

Up for sale pair of ebs cabs @8ohms and 250 watt per cab on their own there good as a pair they are superb ,these are fitted with the 10s , only selling as I now have a pair epifani cabs well wknd I will , so these little beauty have too go , only downside is a wobbly handle easily sorted and the ebs logo have been removed I bought them like this £400 is just a guestamation and open too offers as long as there not to silly the offers that is don't know why the pics are on there side sorry about that, trade options added what you got? And will split the twins if I have to.cheers kev

Edited by kevvo66

Thank God for that - well said that man - I was beginning to think it was 'me'!!

Not only did I think the upright Guys would be having fisty - cuffs over these, but Dunc is right, they were £599 a piece when new!!

Plus they are versatility personified - Bass, Keys or even guitar backline, incredible monitors - you hear 'everything' - they could even be used as PA cabs in small venues and you need to hear a CD played through them to believe their Hi Fi ability!!

Needless to say that if I was still gigging regularly, I would have these in a flash!!

Small, light & loud - boomshanka :)

GLWTS - but you shouldn't really need it type bump :)!!

Lots of love. No money! Nothing to trade either. Only got 4 basses now, a jv p, a starfire, an old musicmaster and a Westy Thunder 2. Dont think I'd like to part with the first three and the Westy would need a money top up that I don't have!

I need a cunning plan!