Why become a member? ×

Warwick fortress one Germany model early 90's
£450

Gazaguitar

Having to sell some bass guitars to pay for a new PA so hear it goes. Early 90's German model has hardly been played and spent most of its life in a gig bag. Been set up and gone through and is now ready to gig. Give me a buzz on 07581006423 if your intrested Gaz

Edited by Gazaguitar

Some decent close ups, front and back would really help your sale.
Warwick's are hard enough to sell at the moment.
Will you courier?
What is the weight?
Many dings?
Does this have those funny strap lock recesses and are the relevant strap locks included?
I'm not being a twat, I'm actually interested in this bass but two little photos are not going to part me from £450 plus courier

In truth I'm not being an are either. If this bass were to tick the right boxes I too could be persuaded.

All the questions posted are asking for standard info that we all need to know before we're happy to send off £450+ of our hard earned in the expectation of getting a bass.

Hi guys. Wow ok here we go its a well balanced bass and has a brand new set of those funny strap locks included and i will ship first class via parcel force for £25 it will be well packed. As i said i the original listing its spent most of its life in a gig bag as it was originaly brought by our well known bands record company and was never used for the tour although it was used for one very famous anoying song. Its remains unplayed and just part of the collection hence it is near perfect condition with a couple of small dings . It is the active version and a early model at that. Hope this helps

[quote name='Gazaguitar' timestamp='1435318136' post='2807596']
Think its time for ebay :0) should get £350 !!!!
[/quote]
That is, of course, your prerogative. You've only had it up for sale here for something like 42 hours.

FYI, if you use interparcel.com you can send a bass by UPS and it will cost you about £13-14 including insurance. So a carriage cost of £15 would also make it more attractive to buyers.