Why become a member? ×

Top notch service from Bass Gear

NJE

I was hunting around the old interwebs for a 5 string set of Elixirs yesterday and was struggling with the usual string suppliers as they only seemed to have Steels or the wrong gauge or they were a rediculous price. Then I remembered Bass Gear stocked them.

I got on the phone to check they had what I wanted, spoke to a nice chap who checked for me and then quoted me the cheapest price I have seen the strings and free delivery, my lucky day! So I thought to myself well it's 2:30 now, and they will prob go by snail mail so I might have them mid week.

They just turned up on my door (10:30) so I am beyond pleased. Nice people, bloody good service and an even better price, thanks Bass Gear, I know where I am going from now on.

Had great service from them too. Was down in England at a friend's house last year as I was buying a bass from him but couldnt find a case that would fit it. Gave Bass Gear a ring and they measured the case and I had it the next day (I ordered around 3 o clock I believe).

They also offered to measure some strings for me when Iwasnt sure if certain brands would fit or not.

[quote name='NancyJohnson' timestamp='1432991750' post='2786861']
Bass Gear is about ten minutes from Johnson Towers. I really don't go over there enough.
P
[/quote]

Good plan - too many lovely basses in stock - Molan is a top fella too so this thread doesn't come as any surprise.