Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb Single Cut 5 SOLD
£2200

bassplayerpt

[color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Thumb Single [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cut[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 5 E-Bass, 5 string, Body US Swamp Ash, Bubinga Pommele Top, Neck thru, Maple Neck, Tigerstripe Ebony Fretboard, 26 Frets, Long Scale 34", 2x passive MEC Soapbar Humbucker Pickups, Active MEC 3 Band Electronic with 2 Mini toggle Switch, [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 2 pcs. Bridge, [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tuners, Security Lock, Black HArdware, Just A Nut III, Natur Oil Finish.[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]​Now with Bartoloni Soapbar but Mec still available on request.[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Comes with the Warwick metal flight case.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Price negotiable for cash sale.[/color][/font]

Edited by bassplayerpt

Played the 5 version at the bass show last year - absolutely cracking. Easy to play, great tone and depth.

Would have walked off with it but Warwick had the slightly odd 'german custom' pricing on it of around £5k so I chose to just walk.

Another time and I would be adding this to the collection!

[quote name='Danj' timestamp='1431516985' post='2772077']
Played the 5 version at the bass show last year - absolutely cracking. Easy to play, great tone and depth.

Would have walked off with it but Warwick had the slightly odd 'german custom' pricing on it of around £5k so I chose to just walk.

Another time and I would be adding this to the collection!
[/quote]

Thanks Danj, you have a lot of basses I love, Sadowsky Fbass Alleva :) so if you want this Warwick in your collection you don't need to spend money :)

Edited by bassplayerpt

• 3 weeks later...