Why become a member? ×

TRADED Yamaha RBX4A2
£185

Davy

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yamaha RBX4A2M White medium scale[/font][/color][list]
[*]Scale length 32.5"
[*]Bolt on neck
[*]23 frets
[*]2 ceramic bar single coil pickups
[*][color=#000000]Controls - Front Volume (with LED), Rear Volume (with LED), Master Volume[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Maple neck with a rosewood fretboard[/color]
[*][color=#000000]A.I.R. Body[/color]
[*][color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]A.I.R. Mounting System Bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Condition wise its very good apart from a couple of minor dings on the back.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It plays really well and has a good range of sounds from both pickups and has the added bonus of the LEDs on the controls! If you don't want the LEDs then just take the battery out of the back.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this on here recently but have since had a precision custom made which I'm using as my main bass now.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for £165 collected or £185 delivered.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tradewise I'd consider your Squire Jazz, Ibanez SR or bass cabinet with cash adjustment depending on the model. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've used the photos from the original ad but will remove them and take my own if "Benebass" has any objections.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]See link below for a youtube sound review:[/font][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB-E9_b3FYI

Edited by Davy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...