Why become a member? ×

Fender JV Squier Precision Bass May 83' Plus case *SOLD*
£550

geoff90guitar

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica][size=3]The bass was made just over a year into the production of these Japanese Fender/Squiers.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica][size=3]White with tortoiseshell pickguard. Fitted with Fender USA Vintage 62 pickups which suite this 62 reissue bass.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[font="Helvetica"][color="#000000"][size=3]I bought this directly from Japan 15-20 years ago in which time I've tried many Precisions but always come back to this one.[/size][/color][/font]
[font="Helvetica"][color="#000000"][size=3]The truss rod works correctly, the neck and headstock are clean and the frets are in good shape. The G tuner wing is slightly bent but I've left it a lone. The body has bumps and scrapes but no interference with the wood, as I've used it all over the country for many years.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica][size=3]It has a big round warm and rocky sound [/size][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]Weight is just above 8 lbs and the overall volume balance across the strings is even.[/size][/font][/color][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] [/color][/font][font="Helvetica"][color="#000000"][size=3]Includes flight case.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]You are welcome to try/test out here.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]Geoff Cheers[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by geoff90guitar