Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Everson Custom Fretless - now only 600£
£850

juliusmonk

Hi

Got this recently from here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/242299-sold-beautiful-everson-custom-fretless-bass/."]http://basschat.co.u...fretless-bass/.[/url] But funnily got shortly after involved in an expensive trade, so last in first out, plus I don't use much fretless these days.

So for sale only, this handmade, incredibly thin and light lined fretless bass. EMG pickup and pre (controls are vol, bass, treble), schaller straplocks, hipshot bridge, ebony board - please check the previous thread for more info. The battery cover is held in place with two magnets. Paul Everson is also a member of BC as you know, and he replied to my query about epoxying the fretboard (so that I could use rounds carelessly) really quickly! For the sake of clarity, the board is NOT epoxied at the moment.

Nut width is 38.5 mm just like a Jazz bass. String spacing at the bridge is 19mm with saddles at the center position, but the hipshot bridge is adjustable, so at least it should allow for anything between 18 and 20 mm, possibly a wider range even...

It is indeed a really nice fretless - very articulate and full sounding, very easy to play - reminds me a bit of Marleaux Consats, but light as a feather, and it is quite a looker as well. The body is amazingly thin!

It has signs of use, but nothing major. I'm looking for 700£ (cash sale), will include shipping to the EU by UPS, and a standard gig bag. Alternatively, 750£ will get you a really nice Fusion padded gig bag in excellent condition.

NOW ONLY 600£

Thanks!

Edited by juliusmonk

That really is rather lovely. It's the one that was made for Scooby, isn't it?

I do really like Paul's basses and one day, when I finally get round to it and am not being interrupted by other things, I hope to get him to make me something (or two).