Why become a member? ×

[ I keep it ]G&L Sb2
£510

gargouill

Hello,

for sale only is my G&L Sb2.

Body'date 96, neck's date 95.

Truss rod is ok, fretwear ok, neck is straight. Action 2,5 mm ( can be lower ) no fret buzz. Tone pot added ( Stacked pot vol/vol and tone control )

Weight is 10,36 lbs.

Good state, few scratches on the back.

Comes with Ohsc which is more worn but close.

Can ship internationally. Located in France.

You can see my feedback in my signature, have done several deals on bc as a buyer.

Price is firm.

More photos by mail.

[url="http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=811730566141DSC5505.jpg"][/url]

Edited by gargouill

that's a huge amount of USA bass for the money. These are brilliant and with the tone mod it should appeal to those who find the stock vol/vol a bit quirky.
I often regret selling my SB-2 and if I had the cash for this I would jump in especially in this colour combo.
so tempting......

GLWTS

Agreed, 500 and change for an American made super PJ is a steal, such an under-appreciated brand. I will take both my L and M2500's over any Stingray any day of the week, this SB will make mince meat out of most Fender Ps, maybe even all.

I have a '95 SB2, albiet one with a rosewood board, so if anyone wants to try one out given this is in France,, you're welcome to give mine a go; I'm in RH19 on the Sussex/Surrey/Kent border :)

Oh, and I paid a fair bit nore for mine than this, it's an absolute steal at this price.