Why become a member? ×

ARIA PRO 2 SL WITH ORIGINAL HARDCASE SOLD
£175

Thunderbird

[size=5]Another one of my basses that has to go for my fundraiser here we have an 80's Jap Aria Pro 2 SL series bass this bass is in outstanding condition for its age with hardly a mark on it and it is all original apart from a Weber ABM adjustable brass nut (like a Warwick adjust a nut) I have the original nut which will be included in the sale This bass is really punchy it can be run in active or passive mode via a flick of the switch everything works as it should the only thing to mention is that the pots are a bit crackly but I am going to clean them with switch cleaner as I am sure it is just a case of lack of use oh and I must mention that the bass has just had a new stereo Switchcraft socket put in. everything works as it should with no issues I will re string this with a new set of Warwick strings and give it a quick set up as I honestly can't remember the last time I used this bass. the bass is fitted with a new set of strap locks. You know how it is one of those must have buys that you play a couple of times then forget about lol so it must go.Any questions please ask no trades please I can deliver the bass via tracked courier for FREE or you are most welcome to collect and have a cuppa and a chat :)[/size]

Edited by Thunderbird

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' timestamp='1424940583' post='2702073']
I don't know why but I can never display any of the pictures you post up Tbird :(
[/quote]
Possibly if you are blocking Flash in your browser?