Why become a member? ×

Bergantino CN212 and Bergantino cover *SOLD*
£800

Dood

[attachment=184518:IMG_2141.jpg]

Owing to - well, pending lots of things really, I am letting this cabinet go from the flock. It is in amazing condition and has actually only played one gig since I received it. It's a bit of an overkill monitor in my box room at the moment as you can imagine!

I still have the original shipping box AND it comes with the official Bergantino CN212 cover.

Ideally I'd liked it picked up and I'll even do a [b]special[/b] price if it is collected today or tomorrow.

Sad to see it go, but as is always the case there are 'things going on' that require my attention elsewhere.

Message me asap.

Doood

Dood,

Think I know where you're going with this having been part of the IEM thread with IEM_Freak, I mean EBS_Freak. lol

I've got lovely IEMs AND a CN212. Don't get rid of it thinking it's one OR the other. Keep it. It's a monster cab and sticking a good mic in front of it as well as the DI gets you all the wonderfulness of it through your soon to be purchased ear candy.

T

Hey Tony,

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and support. Sadly, the cabinet is going for personal reasons rather than being replaced by IEMs. That said, I have several reasons to go for a set of IEMs now. It may be that some funds will be diverted to a set of 1964's but it won't be an exercise in replacement.

Oh and yeah, it's a monster cab alright! :)

[quote name='tonyf' timestamp='1424559398' post='2697805']
#V8s #feelthebottomend #justdoit ;-)
[/quote]

I've had a mail back from Paul. I should be frugal but the V8's do sound like a great proposition on paper!