Why become a member? ×

Our new album on Soundcloud

karlfer

This is the first publicly released CD I've ever played on. At 56 years old!
Not overly impressed TBH but hey ho. It only took drummer boy and me around 1 hour to do the four tracks that I played on (you can't hear the bass anyway, thankfully). Took the gaytartists 4 days. So our cock ups took up much less time :P
As I understand it, follow the link, then click on the little blue Troyen thingy and it opens up all 8 tracks on Soundcloud (the 9th was very rough, didn't make it).
Crazy Lady, Don't send me to war, Future's friend and Dreams never lie, all re-mastered from the original GIL NORTON!!! produced demo, with the original bassist, Dave Strathern. The writer does not like me calling Crazy Lady Tiger Feet :o.
First Blood, Syrian Lady, Finish what you started and Backlash all have me on. I like the middle bit and last two minutes of Syrian Lady, coz I wrote them bits. I like the last two minutes of Finish What you started, coz I wrote them :P
I should be pleased I passed the audition, they let me contribute and I've achieved a "release". Sounds a little better on my HI-FI, but overall, just s bit disappointed.
Link (I hope)
[url="https://soundcloud.com/troyen-1"]https://soundcloud.com/troyen-1[/url]

Edited by karlfer

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, thanks guys, not very often anybody pays any attention to me. Including both bands :unsure:

Charic, the illustrious self appointed leader of Troyen tells me it can't be done. To be honest, I don't give a monkey's wang :D

It's not like we are ever going to go professional, or trouble the charts. Do they still have charts :lol:

Thanks for taking the time and trouble guys.

[quote name='timmo' timestamp='1426257961' post='2716260']
Listened to the whole thing through. It would be something I would listen to again
[/quote]

Really kind of you to say so timmo, much appreciated :)

That sort of positive comment is fabulous.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Stephen, really kind of you to say so.
They are getting a bit carried away wanting to do another album. The amount of time it took for the two gaytartists to do 4 tracks, I doubt I have the life expectancy of another album.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1427956500' post='2736180']
Thanks Stephen, really kind of you to say so.
They are getting a bit carried away wanting to do another album. The amount of time it took for the two gaytartists to do 4 tracks, I doubt I have the life expectancy of another album.
[/quote]Having listened to the CD about 10 times it is still really enjoyable. Not one track on there i don`t like. It is earmarked for going in my jukebox.