Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass Jeff Berlin Combo

onehappybunny

As the title says... I've decided to sell my beloved Mark Bass Jeff Berlin combo.

It's a really, really great combo as reviews on Harmony Central will confirm:

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Markbass/CMD+151P+Jeff+Berlin/10/1"]Jeff Berlin combo reviews[/url]

It's lightweight, powerful and sounds great at low or high volume - in fact it's the perfect 'do it all' combo.

Reason for selling is that I've [s]lost my marbles[/s] :) decided to go for an all tube head (sublime to the ridiculous!!) as I've always wanted one. In a perfect world I would keep this as well, but can't justify it to HWMBO :huh:

Price-wise these are going for £890 at Thomann. This one is in excellent condition, so I was thinking [s]£675 o.n.o.[/s] - now reduced to [s]£625[/s] NOW ONLY £600 (no trades thanks)

I will be away on holiday from Friday 15th Aug, and back on Sunday 31st August. Will try to post photos before I go and will answer any p.m.'s in the order they arrive. The first committed 'I'll have it' will win :huh:

I'm based in Surrey, work in Reading and may be able to meet up dependent on distance. Anyway let me know if any interest.

Thanks folks

Stu

Edited by onehappybunny

• 3 weeks later...

Have a bump on me...

Guys if you've never played through one of these you owe it to yourself to try one, the best sounding combo MarkBass make. Window shattering bass and you can carry it in one hand with your bass in the other (really)

[quote name='Zach' post='287204' date='Sep 19 2008, 12:02 PM']have an 'I wish I weren't about to become a student and therefore am unable to afford this' bump.[/quote]

thanks for the bump Zach - all good things come to those who wait (...erm....job, mortgage etc.) so enjoy the student mullarky while it lasts :)

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='293572' date='Sep 27 2008, 07:39 PM']Partial trade considered for high end cab (Schroeder or equiv.)[/quote]
Was postage an option??? Am in negotiations with the wife....bloody hard work! but will be intouch.

Thanks Rasta for your interest. Would prefer collection if possible, or I could drive about an hour from Surrey or Reading. That said, if postage were only option it would be at buyers cost using courier of their choice. I would package it up well, but for my own peace of mind I'd suggest insured coverage to protect against clumsy delivery people :)

Plugged my Jaydee Fretless into this at the Bass Bash.......oh yes what a sound! Couldn't believe the volume from the little bugger, even with all the other rigs being caned at the same time it just kicked ass. Buy this combo you won't regret it! Or else don't sell it onehappybunny you will regret it!! :) :huh: