Why become a member? ×

Heavy compressor/limiter options?

callingltu

Hello all,

So I am building a bit mad pedallboard at the moment. And I need really hardcore compressor and maybe limiter to finalize my sound. As you can see from signal chain all in all there will be 4 separate signal lines and will be mixed into one. And sometimes I might use all 4 and sometimes only one of them. And i can already see it will be a challenge to make the sound even at all times. Anyone could suggest any good pedal to put into question mark position? :)

I will definatelly add some modulation pedals in the future. But this is for now

Markbass Compressore

You want levelling rather than pumping, it should be possible to achieve that with the MB no problem

Remember slow the release more than normal, lowish ratio, attack around 30ms, threshold to suit

<Note to self, stay the f*** out of compressor threads!>

Edited by 51m0n

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1423243104' post='2682752']
Markbass Compressore

You want levelling rather than pumping, it should be possible to achieve that with the MB no problem

Remember slow the release more than normal, lowish ratio, attack around 30ms, threshold to suit

<Note to self, stay the f*** out of compressor threads!>
[/quote]

Nonsense. The Compressore doesn't do any of those things. Don't you know who I am ;-)