Why become a member? ×

Korg Pandora PX-4D personal FX processor - SOLD

Mike

Hi all - selling my personal fx processer. I've been using it to practice with an ipod, but it's great for recording. Marlowedk uses a similar one on youtube.

Here's the details.

[i]The [b]Korg PANDORA PX-4D Personal Multi-Effect Processor.[/b] Huge range of features, ideal for creative, practice and live performances.

The Korg PANDORA PX-4D delivers both guitar and bass functionality into a single unit. It contains a total of 158 effect types ranging from realistic amp sounds - including high-quality cabinets - to sophisticated effects and lets you use up to seven effects simultaneously. One special Korg Toneworks Pandora PX4D function is a Bass Canceller that removes the sound of the bass from an external audio source. Pickup modeling, synth sounds, intelligent pitch shifter, talk effect, fretless bass effect, and many more will spur you to new creative heights. 100 preset and 100 user programs. The Pandora PX4D effects processor has an intuitive, knob-based interface and backlit LCD display, tap tempo button, phrase trainer, aux in jack, key transpose function, 100 PCM rhythm and bass patterns, and auto chromatic tuner. Battery or optional AC adapter operation.

The main features of the Korg PANDORA PX-4D include:

* Built-in, high-quality REMS effects
* 158 effect types from realistic amp sounds to sophisticated effects
* 200 programs: 100 preset and 100 user programmable
* Up to 7 effects simultaneously
* Knob-based interface for quick and intuitive editing
* Phrase Trainer function helps you learn by ear and master difficult passages
* 100 rhythm and bass patterns cover a variety of styles with realistic PCM sound
* AUX IN jack lets you play along with external CD, MD, or MP3 audio sources
* Key Transpose lets you shift the key of an audio source input
* A Bass Canceler function removes the sound of the bass from an external audio source
* Auto chromatic tuner also provides a Mute function for silent tuning
* Semitransparent LCD illuminates the characters in inverse video when backlit
* Uses either four AAA alkaline batteries or a optional AC adapter[/i]

I can ship for £4 fully insured. Or of course it can be collected. No box, but I will include an adapter, which is very handy.

Regards

Mike

Edited by Mike