Why become a member? ×

BAREFACED BIG BABY T GEN2 WITH ROQSOLID COVER SOLD
£475

MOSCOWBASS

For sale is my Barefaced Big Baby T, with Roqsolid cover. Immaculate condition, only used by me for jazz gigs, so hasn't been pushed or transported in vans. There are a couple of scratches on one of the metal corners, and a generation 3 handle is fitted. The only reason for this sale is the purchase of another Barefaced cab, and that would make three....I don't need three!
£475.00 delivered in the UK, no trades thanks.
Iain H[attachment=182320:IMAG0269.jpg][attachment=182321:IMAG0271.jpg][attachment=182323:IMAG0273.jpg][attachment=182324:IMAG0274.jpg][attachment=182325:IMAG0276.jpg]

Edited by MOSCOWBASS

I've one these and it replaced my previous Super 12T in a desire to downsize a little. Awesome cab - genuine one cab solution for me. I think it might even have more bottom end than the S12T. Great price too. Whoever picks this up will be one happy bunny. GLWTS.

Following!!
I went to see local band rumble fish at dog and gun last night and their bass player who is on here I believe was using one of these and the sound is absolutely immense I even had to ask if they were DI'ing some through the pa (but they weren't)