Why become a member? ×

Warwick Owners: Do I have your warranty card?

strtdv

My 2004 Warwick Thumb 5 Bolt On which I bought used came with the wrong warranty card. Warwick were able to send me a new correct one (for 30 euro), but I am left with a warranty card which belongs to someone else's bass.

So if you own a circa 2004 fretless FNA Jazzman 4 string with a flamed maple top and ash body, PM me and if your serial number matches the one I have on the card I'll happily post you it out free of charge.

I have no idea, the Warwick website doesn't state how long the warranty is, however, the card has all the specs of the bass (body and neck material, pickup and preamp information etc), and is useful for establishing the authenticity of the bass as it ties to the serial number.

[quote name='funkyjimbob' timestamp='1421422109' post='2661036']
Doesn't surprise me with Warwick . I love the guitars but as a company they really are some money grabbing sh*ts!
[/quote]

They weren't always thus! 20 years or so ago I contacted them direct re. a grub screw from the nut; got a whole new nut assembly days later for free. :)