Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Roland bass cube with looper

yes i would say that they are also surprisingly louder than expected. i do like it all being compact perhaps with the controls being more forward but it depends on where you have the amp.

ive not used the looper function so cant say how good it is but i expect it to be the same as any other looper.

are you looking at getting one i may be persudaded to sell mine

Ive got an older bass cube but ive tried the newer ones with the looper.

There ok, ive said it before there over priced though (which is why i bought an older model). Although they are very well built and look pretty cool to. The effects (all of them) in general are passable but more for messing around at home with than for serious work. Some of the amp modeling is not the best, some of the amp models are good though.

The 120xl is the one you want. But the price is way too high i feel. Also there all heavy apart from the micro rx. But there is nothing better currently for something that does it all so to speak.

There is also the 60xl which is pretty much the same but has only a 3 band eq the 120xl has 4 a band one.

All the bass cubes work great with a guitar and the effects work much better. Its like they didn't do any or much etc work when taking the effects from the guitar version to bass version.

There are vids on youtube of the looper in action i believe.

If you can get one second hand go for it i would say.