Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Wee guessing game!

MythSte

Well! With a twisty and turny few weeks of gear and work, ive finally found a deal thats going ahead!

My markbass sold within minutes and my schroeder is currently in the workshop getting some TLC after a nasty bump last weekend - so i made ends meet on a deal i just couldnt refuse!

Anyway, i wont spoil the surprise, but i CAN tell you i will be paying a certain basschatter a visit on sunday after a very long drive. And i dont think most of you will believe he's parting with it!

[i]Can ya tell whdit is yet?[/i]

Edit:- Oh, and for those in the know... SHHHH!!!

Edited by ste_m3

[quote name='ste_m3' post='258874' date='Aug 9 2008, 03:50 PM']Would you like to inform everyone how you got there! Good job :)[/quote]

Happily Sir :huh:

Tray + Cellulite = Traycellulite

Man could've made it harder!

Come on man, who else on here is more in love with a certain piece Trace Elliot engineering, maybe Rayman but my guess was on Ped as soon as you said "And i dont think most of you will believe he's parting with it!", and the combo happens to be loaded with valves and tubes :huh:

Tell you what man, I've just secured a deal myself on a new head, and I bet I could make mine alot harder to guess :)

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Josh' post='258885' date='Aug 9 2008, 04:05 PM']Come on man, who else on here is more in love with a certain piece Trace Elliot engineering, maybe RussJm but my guess was on Ped as soon as you said "And i dont think most of you will believe he's parting with it!", and the combo happens to be loaded with valves and tubes :huh:

Tell you what man, I've just secured a deal myself on a new head, and I bet I could make mine alot harder to guess :)[/quote]

Game on!

• 2 weeks later...