Why become a member? ×

Innovative solution to all our GAS problems

synthaside

Since my last acquisition grumbles of how untidy our home office / spare room has become
too many guitars on the floor and how untidy the stands are .

Enter a nice little bass related Christmas present from my folks , and much needed clear up of our spare room , http://www.woodieshanger.com/shop/woodies-hanger-for-fender-style-guitars/

At first i was concerned about them holding the extra weight of bass'es this was quickly dispelled
Getting them down is easy you just reach over the sofa and push them up .

[center]

So easy even our drummer could install em .. [/center]

The keen eyed among will have noticed an all important space to the left of the status always room for one more .

[quote name='synthaside' timestamp='1419845745' post='2643064']The keen eyed among will have noticed an all important space to the left of the status always room for one more.
[/quote]

Either I'm particularly keen-eyed or I've missed something - that space looks like it's to the right of the status to me. :)

@ Discrete ... whoops .... ;-) yes i meant right .. its too early and being back at work today is killing me.

@ BassBus .. Thats certainly not too many basses ;-)

The minimum number of basses one should own is three. The correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bass's currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of basses owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Those are my 3 MUST have , the rest are not pictured and don't deserve fancy hangers :-P

I cant tell you the secret's direct on here everyone would know and the price of vingtage kit would sky rocket .... but if you send a stamped addressed envelope with a cheque for 100 quid , ill forward how :-P

123 Nigeria house
Imcallingfromyourbank St
Scamsville
4on3ys

I use the dun-lop style plastic strap locks myself and while it went on fine with the strap and lock. It spoiled the look with the strap on , as i tend to play sat down at home anyway.

The status P bass pictured i have has some of the biggest strap buttons I've come across, like these only abit larger than the size of an old school 5 pence , [size=4] popping them on a conventional strap was a bit of a game but no issue for the hangers.[/size]