Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Cog Knightfall 66
£135

danbowskill

Not 100% on this .
Up for sale is the awesome cog effects knightfall 66 drive .
Quite simply the best overdrive/distortion i have ever owned , iv'e had darkglass,bb pre and many more down the line.
AS many on here will say this is an amazing transparent drive that cuts fantastic in the mix ,it can do lots of tones with having 5 selectable(internal) diodes for each channel ......mosfet,led,germainium,silicon and rectifier .
It has your normal Level,gain ,blend and high knobs...............but the low works in a differnt way to most as it works as a tight to loose way, Turn it left and you can find the B3k sound easily (more modern) turn it right and it gets nice n old school tubey/loose .
maxed out can give a nice fuzz.

Don't really want to let go of this ,but i'm just using my ampeg head driven with a transparent boost now so its a shame to see it not getting used.

Toms build quality is super. My 66 comes in a resin finish (hard to show in the pics ) that he says he wont be doing again. i think it looks top[attachment=179157:DSC_0019.JPG]

£135 .........but i might take it down yet?( pedal not price) [attachment=179158:DSC_0022.JPG][attachment=179159:DSC_0035.JPG]

Edited by danbowskill