Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
bassmanady

Feed back for Bobthedog

Bought Marc's Fender Rumble 75 for my grandson who is just starting out on bass,the amp is like new,so apart from being a bargain price Marc even delivered it to Woking,an 80 mile journey..this Basschatter is a true gent so deal with confidence
Cheers Ady

Even later in replying to feedback received lately because the forum had lost my following setting - Marc bought a G&L Tribute M-2000 from me last year. Picked it up in person, had a pleasant yap before sealing the deal. Straight up guy, deal with confidence.

Marc bought my Stingray 5HH....quick and straightforward transaction.....110% recommended and a credit to Basschat.

Thanks Marc.

Cheers, Si

Bought Marc's G&L in a smooth and easy deal. He's a lovely chap and happy to talk about all things bass. Recommended! Edited by discreet

Traded my Dingwall for Marc's Stingray 5 HH.

He kindly drove down to me for the trade. Great guy and bass was as described.

Recommended basschatter!