Why become a member? ×

Hartke VX215 cab ALL GONE!

lemmywinks

Here's my VX215 for £90.
500w handling at 4ohms, sturdy cab with 2 15" paper cone drivers and a horn, around £250 when new
Really light for a big cabinet too at 77lb/35kg (from the net so not guaranteed!)

Based in Blackpool, you're welcome to come down to try it out, i've still got a couple of heads to use with it

It's a bit tatty but fully functional. The baffle board came loose a while back so it has had a pack of screws put in it to keep it nice and sturdy, used it without problem for around a year after that before getting the XL cabs. All the screws are under the carpet which was glued back over each one. There's about 25 or so in there but you can only see the edges of the odd one.

Like the one in the photo but erm, gigged! :)

Cheers

Steve

Edited by lemmywinks

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='256614' date='Aug 6 2008, 07:08 PM']how much for them seperate... seems like you may get a better sale that way - some people like the same size speakers all around!

good luck... might have to find some cash for the 4/10 - i love them!

ben[/quote]

Dunno, they're pretty cheap nowadays i think bein built in china an all.
The 1x15 is £165 on ebay and the chinese equivalent of the 4x10 £225

Don't forget the covers are around £35 each plus postage

These are also for sale in a local guitar shop so think i might get more for em in there to be honest!
Still, open to offers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been in a bit of confusion as to what price to put the head at as Hartke have just brought out a 500w head for £250!
The HA5500 is still the price stated in the original post though and it's got more features. Open to offers though!

This rig is also for sale in my local guitar store along with my other cab and squier standard jazz, so if i accept an offer it may take a short while to clarify it as it may already be sold, sorry for any inconvenience but this rig needs to go!

Really someone should buy the whole lot though........... it's a lot of amp for the money :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='289130' date='Sep 22 2008, 01:13 PM']GAH!!
I want the amp&cabs to go with my current stuff to make this one monster, mondo, bi-amped 5x15, 8x10 behemoth that'll level the walls of Jericho!

But alas, Mrs PTB went shopping in Paris, so i can't afford it now :)

When I win the Euromillions on friday, if you've still got it, I'll take the lot :huh:[/quote]

Holy mother of p*ss!!!!!!!! Are you crazy?!?!?!?

I toyed with the idea of taking the stack to a gig with the 2x15 (powered by my LMII) for a 7 foot tall, 1000w mega hartke experience! That would have been 3x15 and 4x10! Fully brown noise capable i'm sure......................

I'm also considering trades for basses........... don't need any really but if someone had a natural finish beaut then i might not be able to resist!

EDIT: If you do buy it make sure to take a pic of the uber rig, also some shots of bemused band members!

Edited by lemmywinks

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='289153' date='Sep 22 2008, 01:46 PM']Holy mother of p*ss!!!!!!!! Are you crazy?!?!?!?

I toyed with the idea of taking the stack to a gig with the 2x15 (powered by my LMII) for a 7 foot tall, 1000w mega hartke experience! That would have been 3x15 and 4x10! Fully brown noise capable i'm sure......................

I'm also considering trades for basses........... don't need any really but if someone had a natural finish beaut then i might not be able to resist!

EDIT: If you do buy it make sure to take a pic of the uber rig, also some shots of bemused band members![/quote]

ooh, I've got a natural (aka badly stripped by the prev. owner) steinberger headless fretless if you want? it's probably worth about £2.50, but I'll happily trade you! :)

I'd love to have that all, but considering taht when I played a local beer festival the other week with just my 2x15 and 4x10, my parents could hear me 3/4mile away and I wasn't pushin it...with ANOTHER few cones I recon I'll be able to play in a different county to the rest of the band and still be high in the mix! :huh:

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='289202' date='Sep 22 2008, 02:48 PM']ooh, I've got a natural (aka badly stripped by the prev. owner) steinberger headless fretless if you want? it's probably worth about £2.50, but I'll happily trade you! :huh:

I'd love to have that all, but considering taht when I played a local beer festival the other week with just my 2x15 and 4x10, my parents could hear me 3/4mile away and I wasn't pushin it...with ANOTHER few cones I recon I'll be able to play in a different county to the rest of the band and still be high in the mix! :huh:[/quote]

I'm actually allergic to headless basses, sorry! Every time i see one i come out in a rash and get all queesy!
A Warwick fortress or a Tobias would be nice................ :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='297921' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:47 PM']Got someone interested in the head so with any luck it'll just be the 2 cabs for sale although nothing's concrete yet!

EDIT:
Cheers Steve, it is a big ass rig!
And happy birthday darbs![/quote]

hey hey hey cheers dude! ! ! ! !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...