Why become a member? ×

3Leaf/Spencer selling Darkglass prototypes?

Kev

See, I am waiting for pedal Darkglass are currently brewing! However, if I had a bass for the preamp I would buy it!

Just ordered a T-Shirt too, how cool are these:

[attachment=179246:Screen Shot 2014-12-24 at 11.24.16.png]

Thanks for clarifying Doug, especially about the switching :)
As you're probably aware, there are a lot of Darkglass fans here on BC, and for good reason :).
I didn't quite get on with the B7K, but would be keen to check out the new B3K

Cheers
Si

[quote name='FretNoMore' timestamp='1419463924' post='2640346'] I think the B7K is bassically a B3K with EQ (and DI), so wouldn't your chance of "getting on" be better with the B7K? [/quote]

That's what I initially thought when I read that although it could be a case of "too many options". A lot of people seem to like the simplicity of having 3 knobs instead [s]seven[/s] [s]eight?[/s] however many knobs the B7K has?

[quote name='FretNoMore' timestamp='1419494537' post='2640394']
Could be, Personally I think I would like my VMT much more if it was a VMTD, an EQ can change the sound of dirt pedals a lot.
[/quote]

Yeah I totally agree! But a lot of people do prefer less options. Specially if you're getting an overdrive with a very specific purpose in mind, the EQ-less pedal might get you just that at a lower price and easier/faster set up. I think it's good on our point of view to offer both choices, and even increase the palette of options.