Why become a member? ×

FS: Barefaced Big Baby 2 - SOLD
£615

Scooby

Currently thinking of scaling down my rig. Here is my Barefaced Big Baby 2 - it's four months old, 12kg baby in immaculate condition, lovingly cared for and never, ever, pushed volume-wise. It is everything you've ever wanted or thought about sound-wise. I'm now considering going for the smallest in the Barefaced range as all I ever seem to need on stage is a monitor :) The cab comes with a brand new padded cover with the 'Barefaced' logo on the front.

Details:

[b]Quantifiably the best small bass cab ever?[/b]
[color=#333333][size=3]A greatest hits compilation of our previous small cabs - the punch of the Midget, the efficiency and loudness of the Compact, the bottom, dispersion and clarity of the Big Baby T. It's hard not to love a cab that is potent enough to punch and thunder through a loud rock gig yet small and light enough to never leave behind, however difficult the journey or short the set. Clarity without harshness, depth without boom, fatness without mud. Incredibly even dispersion so it sounds the same wherever you're standing and however bad the room acoustics.[/size][/color]
[b] [b]What else do you need to know?[/b][/b][list]
[*][size=3]It's the first 1x12" to compete with great 2x12" and 4x10" cabs for tone, bottom and loudness[/size]
[*][size=3]It has a fantastic mid/high waveguide compression driver for incredible dispersion and clarity[/size]
[*][size=3]At the twist of a knob the complex crossover takes you from old school bass cab smoothness to uncompromising studio monitor accuracy[/size]
[*][size=3]It's so sensitive you can gig with a 150W amp but it'll handle 800W amps without complaint for maximum output and headroom[/size]
[/list]

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1416250844' post='2608347']
from a smallish lightweight 1x12 to what?!! a single phil jones speaker in a tiny wee box?
[/quote]

From a 13kg 56cm high, 45 wide and 37 deep to a 9 kg 45 x 42 x 28. Makes sense to me :)