Why become a member? ×

Boss Microrack RBF-10 flanger
£50

martthebass

Hardly used, never out of the house 80's Boss Microrack flanger in great condish. Were raved about at the time for their tricks over and above the standard pedal Boss flanger and are still highly regarded now. At work at the moment but will post pics later.

Looking at £50 INCLUDING post to uk address.

Edited by martthebass

I'm a big fan of the Boss Microrack series too - I have one of these flangers and can highly recommend it to anyone thinking about taking this one.

If anyone has the distortion model (ROD-10) from the series that they could part with then message me - I have been looking for a while...

GLWTS

Thanks guys, it's a pity that it's not getting use with me but I never seem to be able to coordinate setting up at a gig and so this item never gets an outing.
Trade wise if anyone has a great condition Boss Chorus that they would trade for this I'd be happy to hear. As always, cash would be appreciated also.

Edited by martthebass

• 3 weeks later...

Think I'll give this one last crack before the silly season. And because this is the season to be cheerful I'll drop this to £50 including postage. How mad am I?

I'm also on the lookout for a Markbass Super Synth so would be happy to include this in a trade deal.

Edited by martthebass