Why become a member? ×

De ja vu!

kevvo66

Hiya people hence the title , I am running mb250 blackline with my purple chilli cab 300 watts at 8 ohms ? But not I get only about 150 watts out of the head I think?.so at home great great but live not so good really only if di it but it's not always possible .i have to crank the head up which displeases me these days and I don't want too damage the head is time to sell it and move on to something with more poke open to suggestions ps love my sound but not the lack of power ,help please

If you like the [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]mb250 then an upgrade to an LM3 is the obvious answer isn't it? [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Then you'll get 300w into your 8ohm 300w cab, with the option of getting another matching cab and having 500w for bigger gigs?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]I use a LM3 into a single 1x12 and it's OK for pub gigs - with a second cab it'd be enough for anything really.[/size][/font][/color]