Why become a member? ×

Ampeg Portaflex 2x15 rig -SOLD
£600

Please ignore the price above, it won't let me change it. The price is now £450 ono.

Ampeg PF350 amp head, with two PF115 cabs.

Both of the cabs are fliptops, so the amp is attached to the top one.

350 watt head, and the rig has a beautiful B-15-like sound; it's got controlled, tight bass due to them being sealed cabs. I've been playing this with a Catalinbread SFT in front for a tiny bit of grit, and with a P-bass it's just lush. Without the grit it's still gorgeous - very clean but tubby, round sound.

These PF350 heads haven't had any of the reliability problems that the PF500s have, and it's never missed a beat.

All in all, a compact and light setup (and both cabs have removable castors) that can do vintage or modern sounds, thanks to the excellent tweeters in the cabs. Ed Friedland demonstrates this well in this video: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4cWfCY12g"]https://www.youtube....h?v=Bl4cWfCY12g[/url]

Overall, this is in very good condition, but there are a couple of nicks in the tolex, and some paw marks where my cat walked over it. :rolleyes:[size=4] I've tried to show these in the photos.[/size]

Looking for £450 ono. Not really interested in trades, unless it's electric piano related. I don't mind splitting as long as I've got people interested in all the different bits.

This is too big to ship,[size=4] [color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]but I could always meet halfway, etc. I'm based around Derby / Nottingham, but often go across to East Anglia and have jaunts up to Leeds.[/font][/color][/size]

[attachment=172720:2014-09-26 19.29.11.jpg][attachment=172721:2014-09-26 19.29.27.jpg][attachment=172722:2014-09-26 19.30.19.jpg][attachment=172723:2014-09-26 19.29.36.jpg]

Edited by guybrush threepwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...