Why become a member? ×

Composition Challenge - TIME TO VOTE!

Skol303

[color=#800000][size=5][b]It's that time of the month again![/b][/size][/color]

And this time, inspired by the good people of Scotland, we're seeking to boost our voter turn from the usual - ahem - 0.09% [i](based on detailed statistical analysis)[/i] to a whopping 83.9%! [i](or 110% if we use the mathematician employed by CNN News).[/i]

Six drastically diverse tracks for you to wrap your lug 'oles around, each inspired by this here picture:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/246002-september-composition-challenge-voting/"][size=5]HAVE A LISTEN AND PICK YOUR FAVOURITE[/size][/url]

Go on... it doesn't hurt! (much). And the people of the Independent Republic of Basschat will shower you with their riches. At least I [i]think[/i] that's what they said about the showering part.

Do it. Now. Please.

Ok. Enough of the softly, softly.

[color=#800000][b]Today is the final day of voting.[/b][/color] We currently have a 21 votes cast. Minus the six participants, that means 15 other people on this forum can be sufficiently arsed to tear themselves away from Off Topic and go listen to some [i]actual music[/i] created by members of this community. And a big thanks to those of you who've done so! Cheers :drinks:

But there's room for a whole lot more.

And besides, the voting is currently pant-wettingly close with three frontrunners on equal scores. Honestly, life just doesn't get any more gripping than this.

So I'll hand over to our official sponsor and challenge President, Arnold Schwarzenegger, for a quick round-up...

Thanks Arnie.

Over to you, folks. Make your mamas proud!!

Congratulations to Mr[b] Bilbo[/b] of this parish on a wonderful composition that scoops both the prize and adulation that follows from winning this months challenge , well I say prize , it is in fact the honour of setting the image for next months event .