Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot V Type 220 watt all valve bass amp. Pristine Condition Ultra rare,totally original.
£875

j0lly j

For sale, a totally original and immaculate V Type 220 watt, all valve head.All valve pre amp and 4 x T 88 output valves delivering stunning bass tone. I've owned this amp from new and it has been extremely well looked after and is totally original and un touched with all of the original tubes.

I've posted this amp for sale before but got cold feet in the end and withdrew it from sale. I really do not want to sell it as I doubt there is another one anywhere that compares with mine.It's expensive for sure, but if you've ever played a 2 hour gig through one of these when it warms up and sounds its stunning best then you will know why I'm asking this much.

Collection only. No trades. Wokingham Berkshire.

Wow that really is pristine!

Also like buses, the second one to appear on here in the last fortnight..!

Good luck with the sale, always wanted one of these but have a sensible head on my shoulders now and don't need the power or weight ;)

Still amazed at the condition of this baby :)

Schweeet!
Already got one, so glwts!
+1 for Warmed up & cranked, it will sound great.
Mine has the trace green carpet covering, knurled metal knobs & a v4 badge, dont know if that makes it earlier or later than yours?
Fair price for a pristine example, someone get it bought you won't be disappointed!
Cheers,
Norm.