Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5
£650

Cameronj279

Got this bass around a month ago (if that) from this very parish but with a chance of a Dingwall AB1 on the horizon I'm not going to be needing two 5 stringers so I'm putting this up for sale/trade.

Bass has got a fair few marks of wear and tear all of which I have tried to photograph to make them look as bad as I possibly could. Truth is, they're all cosmetic. As far as how the bass performs the answer is excellently! Has silver Warwick straplocks attached which will also come with the bass. Was strung up with Elixir Nanowebs the day I got it around a month ago so still really fresh.[b]Serial number:[/b]
D-098930-03

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Article number:[/b]
1215370100GDAFHOWW [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]produced:[/b]
2003-04-10[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Description:[/b]
Streamer, 5-string
Burgundy Red Oil finish
Swamp Ash/AA Flamed Maple top body
Ovangkol neck
Gold hardware [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]U[size=3]nfo[/size][size=3]rtunately I don't have the handbook for this as I didn't get one with it. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Looking for £650 + postage via bank transfer (due to cosmetic condition) or looking for a black or white Stingray 4 as a trade.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I'm based in Motherwell, Scotland but will be travelling down Staffordshire way for a few days next week (26-30th)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]If I have forgot any details here don't hesitate to ask![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Cameron [/size][/font][/color]

PICS:

Edited by Cameronj279

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1408724117' post='2532996']
First time I've used photobucket...not entirely certain how to link the pictures?
[/quote]

Select an image, copy the 'Direct' link, press the green square (image) in the post editor and paste the link into the box. Violin!

Edited by discreet