Why become a member? ×

All sold
£650

pantherairsoft

[quote name='ahpook' timestamp='1410135878' post='2546528']
Could you tell me a bit about the Mangler Fuzz - what are the controls ?
[/quote]

It's a huge, sythny, self-oscillating fuzz. Sounds immense on bass, but has the ability to emit crazy tones and drones between notes etc.
Controls are Volume, Frequency (of the oscillating note), Sensitivity (hard to explain in this context, but changes the synth like quality in accordance to your playing), and Threshold (from no oscillation, to oscillating the moment your finger isn't striking a string).

Serious noise-makers pedal, and one of the nastiest bass fuzzes I've ever owned.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1410164915' post='2546611']
It's a huge, sythny, self-oscillating fuzz. Sounds immense on bass, but has the ability to emit crazy tones and drones between notes etc.
Controls are Volume, Frequency (of the oscillating note), Sensitivity (hard to explain in this context, but changes the synth like quality in accordance to your playing), and Threshold (from no oscillation, to oscillating the moment your finger isn't striking a string).

Serious noise-makers pedal, and one of the nastiest bass fuzzes I've ever owned.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I'll have a ponder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1414926941' post='2594652']
This Moog is tempting me something awful, what possible use could I have for it?! But still....
[/quote]

Lots of use. It's make an interesting blendable drive pedal with more sonic options than any fuzz. It's a perfect standalone synth pedal, mega awesome with octave and filter. It can be used for textural drone stuff. White noise-esque stuff... And can be used as an instrument on its own away from the pedalboard (by patching the oscillator oit to the input!).
Mega interesting bit of kit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...