Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD, Rickenbacker 4003, 03 Montezuma Brown £1050 INC POST, new photos added

thebeat

This is a 'Colour of the Year' model in Montezuma Brown...it was produced only in 2003.

Condition is excellent. All case candy present and correct, case has key, case is in very good condition.

I'm asking £1050 INC POST. No offers and i wont be dropping the price as it doesn't really have to go, i'll just hang onto it if it doesn't shift at this price, as it will only gain in value for Ric collectors.

Tow of the following images show some white paint scuffs on the headstocks which were there when i bought the bass. Another image shows a small knock on the binding which i put there. Apart from those barely visible marks the bass is truly unmarked other than light polishing swirl. Tail lift not a problem.

Edited by thebeat

Nice bass, keen price.

Oh no, it's coming back ... the regret ... the sweet, blue 4001 I should never have sold ...

I just wish:
1) I had the money
2) I could justify it in any way, shape or form to Mrs Norris!

Good luck with the sale

Edited by Norris

[quote name='Norris' post='247305' date='Jul 24 2008, 09:34 PM']Nice bass, keen price.

Oh no, it's coming back ... the regret ... the sweet, blue 4001 I should never have sold ...

I just wish:
1) I had the money
2) I could justify it in any way, shape or form to Mrs Norris!

Good luck with the sale[/quote]

Thanks. Bump again.

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Norris' post='247305' date='Jul 24 2008, 08:34 PM']I just wish:
1) I had the money
2) I could justify it in any way, shape or form to Mrs Norris![/quote]

+1 :)

[quote name='flychris' post='331914' date='Nov 18 2008, 10:33 PM']What kind of bass are you looking for ?[/quote]

I'm not looking for any bass mate....i have enough to be getting on with...might consider a p/x for a MIJ 51 re-issue Pbass in paisley pink or blue flower though...apart from that i'm GASless at the mo.

Edited by thebeat

[quote name='thebeat' post='246458' date='Jul 23 2008, 09:28 PM']This is a 'Colour of the Year' model in Montezuma Brown...it was produced only in 2003.

Condition is excellent. All case candy present and correct, case has key, case is in very good condition.

I'm asking £1050 INC POST. No offers and i wont be dropping the price as it doesn't really have to go, i'll just hang onto it if it doesn't shift at this price, as it will only gain in value for Ric collectors.

Tow of the following images show some white paint scuffs on the headstocks which were there when i bought the bass. Another image shows a small knock on the binding which i put there. Apart from those barely visible marks the bass is truly unmarked other than light polishing swirl. Tail lift not a problem.

[/quote]

MB1. :)
"Man if this was Blue?.....................................I still wouldnt be able to afford it!"
BUMP!