Why become a member? ×

SOLD SWR Workingmans 2x12 £100 uprated drivers 800W
£90

Bassman666

[quote name='Bassman666' timestamp='1405246167' post='2499979']
Selling my swr 212 bass cab due to recently becoming the owner of a schroeder cab :) . I got this from another BC'er and its been great. I've only used it for practice and it cuts through brilliantly! It's black carpet in good condition, and I have re-painted the front grill black. I'm selling it with the currently fitted speakers which are eminence drivers each rated at 400w making it 800w at 4ohm for £140 This is how I have used it and the pair of drivers cost me £130 new. :) can send pictures via email
[/quote]

Selling my swr 212 bass cab due to recently becoming the owner of a schroeder cab :) . I got this from another BC'er and its been great. I've only used it for practice and it cuts through brilliantly! It's black carpet in good condition, and I have re-painted the front grill black. I'm selling it with two different options: option 1 with the original celestion speakers which I believe made it 200w at 8ohm for £90, option 2 with the currently fitted speakers which are eminence drivers each rated at 400w making it 800w at 4ohm for £160. This is how I have used it and the pair of drivers cost me £130 new. Collection only please :) can send pictures via email

Edited by Bassman666

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...