Why become a member? ×

NBD Traben Neo Ltd

kodiakblair

[attachment=170614:Neo 2.jpg]Was browsing eBay at the weekend and took a shot at one of 2 Neos for sale. Was surprised at being the only bidder and for just £165 it was on its way to me. After a couple of hassles with last few purchases it was a breath of fresh air to deal with someone switched on. Seller emailed me straight off with when it would get posted and why he sold it (he prefers short scales), we discussed strings he likes chromes,me nylons.

Anyway the good part its a better,apart from a silky smooth neck and a lovely finish (Spalted SB) I reckon it could punch its way through a lead blanket. 75F up here today and I wanna stay in and play bass:-)

Ain't it a beaut

Edited by kodiakblair

Had one when some shop was doing them 1/2 price a few years back - not bad for that price! Does yours have the controls in correct position as per the manual? Mine didn't, neither did any of the stock I saw in GAK, IIRC the volume & blend were swapped over.