Why become a member? ×

Sold Please Remove Many Thanks..
£750

Chaos Daveo

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The time has come, the Mrs has insisted I sell this bad boy before I can get another bass... boo hiss moan etc.I would like ideally £750, then again i'd also like Nigela Lawson cooking my tea and we live in the real world so go for it and make me an offer.The downsides are you wanty you fetchy as I cannot drive,want cash as I don't do Evilbay (I am not to be trusted with flashing adverts and pressing buttons) and Paypal can bugger off. The plus point you get to check it works and get to meet me and I'm told I make excellent coffee, play your cards right I may even throw in a chocolate digestive biscuit.Based In Stoke-on-Trent,Staffs.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As a plan b will swap for a Spector Legend 4LX or an active bass of a similar vain[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dave.[/font][/color]

Edited by Chaos Daveo

Hooray! You did it haha.

Ahh mahn, it sucks big style as I paid for it with my grandads inheritance. I was on anti depressants and had counselling to cope with it.
I live in hope it'll come back to me someday :D it was the one with the Warwick style bridge, never see them any more.

Yours is a corker of a bass, I love the burst and the new style bridge. Someone is going to love this pal ;)

• 4 weeks later...

just a quick note to thank Chaos Daveo for the sale, I'm finding this bass harder and harder to put down as the pictures do not do it justice and it sounds awesome. Dave himself was an absolute Gent when I picked it up offering all sorts of refreshment, I only wish I hadn't still a few hundred miles to drive at that point.

in an effort to recover some face, however, I can say that I also got a copy of the Horny Goat Blues Band EP and it is fantastic, (the beast) Chupacabra and Hammer and Nail being a couple of stand out tracks and I'd recommend checking them out to anyone. (I'll be having a word with a couple of places I know round Buckinghamshire see if we can't get them to drive south for a night or two)