Why become a member? ×

SOLD EBS HD350 and Neoline 212 cab
£750

bamboscha

Evening all,

I'm offering up my EBS HD350 and Neo 212 cab for sale.

The head is in all-round excellent shape. I haven't included pics of the top as it's in a case, but it's clean. I also have the chrome handles. It's been signed by Marcus Miller on the bottom, see pics. I'm looking for £350 firm for the head on it's own or £400 with the EBS rack case. I shelled out £160 for the case. Unfortunately, one of the sprung handles has come un-sprung as it were, but otherwise it's immaculate.

I bought the 212 cab on here from Karlfer in 2012. It's a 4 ohm cab. It's in very good condition, barring a bit of carpet bobbling and one or two scratches to the corner protectors. Again, I'm looking for £350 firm.

Both head and cab have roqsolid covers.

I'm based in Colne, Lancashire. I'd rather do a deal in person but can post the head if required at cost. I don't have a box for the cab at the moment.

Edited by bamboscha

[quote name='bamboscha' timestamp='1403712686' post='2485565']
Cab on hold. Head still available. Viscounts are gone. What should I get this week? hmmmm? Is there such thing as a malted milk with chocolate on?
[/quote]

There is indeed, there's also the legend of toffee pop's, made by Burton's I believe,, cool biscuits for bass player's,,
We need a biscuitchat forum lol,,

[quote name='littleal' timestamp='1403723161' post='2485689']
There is indeed, there's also the legend of toffee pop's, made by Burton's I believe,, cool biscuits for bass player's,,
We need a biscuitchat forum lol,,
[/quote]

+1