Why become a member? ×

Hartke 4.5XL - £150 SOLD!!!!
£180

Dood

Fitted with four heavy duty 4" rubber wheels and has been converted to accept Speakon leads too.

Here's the spec:

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Maximum impact. Four [size=1]Hartke[/size] 10" drivers and a custom 5" high-frequency speaker in a tuned, ported cabinet. Handles up to 400 watts at 8 ohms. Wide frequency response of 30 Hz to 12 kHz for more coverage. Ultimate [size=1]Hartke[/size].[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][i]"Expanded-Design" Tuned, Ported Cabinet[/i]
[*]Custom [size=1]Hartke[/size] 5" Aluminum-Cone High-Frequency Driver
[*][i]Four [size=1]Hartke[/size] XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers[/i]
[*]Power Handling: 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms
[*][i]Frequency Response: 30 Hz To 12 kHz[/i]
[*]Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 M
[*][i]Voice Coil: 1.5"[/i]
[*]Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
[*][i]Parallel 1/4" Inputs[/i]
[*]Dimensions: 27"(H) X 24"(W) X 18"(D)
[*]Weight: 99 lb.
[/list]
[url="http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/xl-cabinets/4.5xl/"]http://www.samsontec...cabinets/4.5xl/[/url]

and here's a massive picture to look at:

There's some evidence of scuffing on the corners but the cabinet is mechanically sound and sounds huarrrge! Crazy bang-for-buck ratio and I would recommend collecting from near Norwich.

Pictures available on request - would like to shift asap :) New gear incoming.

*Oh, by the way, this is not the previous one I had for sale. This is a newer cabinet!

Honestly never been driven hard either. The carpet on the outside has a few little rough patches, but this cab hasn't done a day of hard work in it's life bless it! The price isn't low because it's knackered, the price is low as I've spent too much money on new toys and need to sell this quick :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone is missing a trick here - my vastly inferior and tired 410tp cab still holds it's own - great price!

As a slight aside Dood, great review online of the ms60b pedal - this along persuaded me to buy one from here!

GLWTS

Edited by Rik (ESA)