Why become a member? ×

sold please remove
£1000

Bassmachine

Up for sale or for trade my warwick which is a limited edition of 72 worlwide..!!!
Its in very good condition
The body is swamp ash and top AAAA FLAME MAPLE and between have black veneers
Neck 3 pieces flame maple and 2 black veneers
The bass is lightweight about 3,2...!!!
Price for sale is 900£ shipped....
I ll include a hardcase for secure shipping....:)
Any trades are welcome

Edited by Bassmachine

Just FYI, it was a limited run of 250, including both 4 and 5 string models. I'm guessing that it says 05/72 on the back of the headstock, which could be interpreted as number 5 of 72. However I believe that it means that it is the 5th Ltd Ed Series, and the 72nd instrument of that run. Mine says 05/12. If you search on google you can find 05/188, 05/25, 05/150, etc.

Lots of people get confused by the way they used to number the Ltd Ed basses, so they changed the numbering system a couple of years after this bass came out.

Edited by happynoj

[quote name='happynoj' timestamp='1401731126' post='2466298']
Just FYI, it was a limited run of 250, including both 4 and 5 string models. I'm guessing that it says 05/72 on the back of the headstock, which could be interpreted as number 5 of 72. However I believe that it means that it is the 5th Ltd Ed Series, and the 72nd instrument of that run. Mine says 05/12. If you search on google you can find 05/188, 05/25, 05/150, etc.

Lots of people get confused by the way they used to number the Ltd Ed basses, so they changed the numbering system a couple of years after this bass came out.
[/quote]

I dont know ..probably they made them for usa 0-75 then for europe 0-75 ...
Who knows.

I sold mine in March and there were hardly any for sale - since then I've been noticing a few surfacing.

This is a seriously beautiful bass. The craftsmanship is stunning and it is super light. Lots of eq on board and a fatter tone than your usual warwick. This one is going for a cracking price too. Bargain :-)

[quote name='maldy' timestamp='1401899958' post='2468075']
I sold mine in March and there were hardly any for sale - since then I've been noticing a few surfacing.

This is a seriously beautiful bass. The craftsmanship is stunning and it is super light. Lots of eq on board and a fatter tone than your usual warwick. This one is going for a cracking price too. Bargain :-)
[/quote]

Yes Maldy its really a masterpiece in my collection but it has to go.....
Sounds awesome and as you said its really really light.....

Edited by Bassmachine

• 4 weeks later...