Why become a member? ×

Nux Mod Core signal chain issue

I recently bought a Nux Mod Core from rmorris on here. (The pedal is amazing btw, really love the sounds I'm getting from it).

My issue is I want to use it in conjunction with my Digitech Bass Driver but I'm not sure if I want the Nux before or after the Digi so I was just messing around with placement.
Everything works fine with the Nux 1st but for some reason when I put the Nux after the Digitech I get NOTHING. All the cables work fine and both pedals work on their own.

Any ideas cause I'm totally confused!

Cheers

It's still puzzling though.
SInce still a problem on battery power my best gues would be that something (rf/emi) is coming in along th the wante signal from the Digitech unit. Could be that the Digitech ouput isn't sufficiently rf filtered and it's causing a problem for the digital circuits in the Nux.
Do you have access to any clip on cable ferrites ? If so then try one or more of these on the cable. If you can loop it through a ferrite more than once so much the better.
Also a 'worse / longer' cable might actually help due to increase in capacitance reducing rf transmission.

• 2 weeks later...